Istanbul is literally incomparable. No other city bestrides two continents or has been an imperial capital for more than 1,500 years. It remains Turkey’s cultural and intellectual center, and the richness and diversity of its accumulated heritage will take your breath away.
This is arguably the most impressive ancient site in western Turkey, and certainly the most celebrated. The city’s origins go back to the early Bronze Age, but most of what you will see dates from the Roman and Early Byzantine periods.
Cappadocia is one of Turkey’s star attractions, and it is easy to see why. Its lunar rock formations are colored startling shades of pink, white and ochre, and hidden amongst them are literally hundreds of rock-cut Byzantine churches, many containing extensive frescoes.
turkey ın brıef
Turkey is a rapidly developing secular democracy with a population of over 80 million and is a candidate for membership of the European Union. It is the only country to straddle Europe and Asia, a fact that is reflected in its complex cultural make up. Asiatic Turkey, or Anatolia, constitutes the bulk of the country. It consists of a vast peninsula framed by four seas, the Black Sea, the Sea of Marmara, the Aegean and the Mediterranean, each of which has its own distinctive character. Both in human and geographical terms, Turkey is a country of immense diversity. There are crowded cosmopolitan cities, such as Istanbul and Izmir, high plateau, forested mountains and Mediterranean beaches. The climate and ecology are equally varied, ranging from temperate rain forests on the eastern Black Sea Coast to semi-desert in the Southeast.
Our MICE Services Include
- Corporate Meetings
- Professional Conference Organization
- Special Events
- Destination Management Services
- Outdoor Activities
Our Travel Services Include
- Culinary Tours
- Wine Tasting Tours
- Golf Tours
- Bird Watching Tours
- Archery Tours
- Cultural and Religious Tours
- Blue Cruises and Yachting
- City Tours and Shore Excursions
Why you have to prefer TURKEY
- It Is Among The Top 3 Destinations In The World For Healthcare Travel
- It Is The 1st Preferred Destination For Europeans For Healthcare Travel
- Turkish Hospitals Successfully Treated More Than 765,000 Patients From 144 Countries In 2017
- In The Last 15 Years, Turkey Has Invested More Than 50 Billion USD In New Hospitals And Technology
- It Has More Than 15,000 Doctors Who Graduated From American Medical Universities
- It Is The 6th Preferred Destination In The World as a Tourism Destination
- Turkish Airlines Connects You To Istanbul With Direct Flights From more then 300 Airports
- It Has The Most Successful Star Doctors In Organ Transplantations
- It Has The Most Successful Star Doctors In Stem Cell Technology
- It Has The Most Successful Star Doctors In Cancer Treatment
- It Is The Most Hospitable Country For Its Guests And Visitors
- It Is The Most Affordable Country For High Quality Treatment